Frequently Asked Questions
What is the warranty?
- E&B Granite Inc warrants to the original consumer purchaser will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from purchase date (Proof of Purchase is required).
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, damage or defects caused by accidents, misuse, abuse, or lack of necessary maintenance; nor does it cover alteration, modification, improper installation, improper handling / storage, environmental conditions, nor any labor expenses.
- E&B Granite Inc at our option, may elect to repair or replace with a functionally equivalent product any Customers product covered by this warranty. Some replacement parts are subject to availability and may differ from original parts received. Return of defective product may be required for a replacement to be issued. Repair parts or replacement parts are at the expense of E&B Granite Inc but customer shall bear all other expenses. These expenses may include, but are not limited to, cost of removal and re-installation of product, labor expenses, etc.
- Just as no two trees are alike, no two pieces of wood are alike. The variation in color and grain pattern in wood adds to its natural beauty and is not considered an imperfection. Environmental factors, including but not limited to artificial / natural light, moisture, cleaners, smoke, etc, may cause the darkening or mellowing of a cabinet over time. This is a natural process and can be expected. This warranty does not cover the natural aging or darkening / mellowing of wood color, the inherent growth characteristics of, or variation in wood.
- It is the nature of wood to expand and contract to varying degrees depending on climate conditions. As a result, cabinet lines with painted surfaces may show fractures in the paint at joints. This is normal and is not considered a defect.
- Full payment is required before an order can be processed.
- Payment can be made by Credit Card, Debit Card or check.
- Once the order is in process, no changes can be made. Additional items can be processed as a new order.
- Cancellations made prior to the order being picked will be subject to a 10% processing fee. Cancellations made after an order is picked are subject to a 20% restocking/processing fee.
- RUSH ORDERS will be processed for an additional fee. Please contact us if you would like pricing on a RUSH ORDER.
- Customers will be notified as soon as the order is ready to pick up from the warehouse.
- In Stock Items typical will be ready 10-14 business days once order confirmation is received.
- Out of Stock item availability will vary depending on production and shipping time.
- Fulfilled Orders not picked up after 10 business days will be subject to a storage charge.
Missing or Damaged items?
To file a claim for damage or shortage, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Please include the following:
- Damage or Missing form with all information
- Pictures of the damage.
Need assistance with kitchen design or order?
Please fill out the contact us form and a team member from our 2020 design team will reach out to assist.
*Additional charges may apply for 2020 layout design*